Zoo With Us Our family has traveled to 55 zoos. We would love to share our experiences and some zoo-going tips with you.
- Virtual Painting Partiesby admin on September 29, 2020 at 10:06 pm
We’re now seven months into a recently unprecedented pandemic. Socializing is different in 2020 than most have experienced in their lifetimes. Many zoos are struggling due to having their doors… The post Virtual Painting Parties appeared first on Zoo With Us.
- Lemur Encounter at the Indian Creek Zooby admin on August 24, 2020 at 10:52 pm
Sometimes…you just need to hold a lemur. Have you ever felt that way? I’ve been a huge fan of lemurs for most of my life, but hadn’t really thought about… The post Lemur Encounter at the Indian Creek Zoo appeared first on Zoo With Us.
- Zoo vs Zoo: Nashville vs Knoxvilleby admin on July 31, 2020 at 9:46 pm
This Tennessee zoo comparison looks at two zoos about three hours apart in the state of Tennessee: the Nashville Zoo and the Knoxville Zoo. Both of these zoos have been… The post Zoo vs Zoo: Nashville vs Knoxville appeared first on Zoo With Us.
- Visiting Indianapolis Zoo While Practicing Social Distancingby admin on July 27, 2020 at 5:22 pm
In our minds, the Indianapolis Zoo is one of the best zoos in the country. We personally have this zoo ranked fifth, out of the 58 zoos we have visited!… The post Visiting Indianapolis Zoo While Practicing Social Distancing appeared first on Zoo With Us.
- Brights Zoo Reviewby admin on July 21, 2020 at 7:49 pm
The Brights Zoo is a small, family-owned/operated zoo in Eastern Tennessee. About 1.5 hours east of Knoxville, this zoo is much different than the other, larger Tennessee zoos. The highlight… The post Brights Zoo Review appeared first on Zoo With Us.