World Economy Latest news and headlines around the world related to the state of the global economy.
- Russia plans to produce 1 billion doses of its ‘cheaper’ Covid vaccineon November 24, 2020 at 1:11 pm
Russia has said that it will make its own shot cheaper than its rivals, and aims to produce 1 billion doses next year.
- When will the world reach ‘herd immunity’? Citi weighs inon November 24, 2020 at 8:20 am
An analysis by Citi Research showed that “herd immunity” start to form in the fourth quarter of 2021, beginning with developed markets.
- Biden will likely have to reimagine the future of U.S. economic leadership in Asia, says experton November 24, 2020 at 6:15 am
The U.S. is not party to either of the massive trade agreements signed by countries in the Asia-Pacific: TPP and RCEP.
- European markets climb amid vaccine optimism, Biden transition progress; Oil and gas up 4%on November 24, 2020 at 6:07 am
European stocks are trading higher on Tuesday.
- Credit stress hurts new money going into China’s massive infrastructure project, says Moody’son November 24, 2020 at 5:19 am
The coronavirus pandemic has caused financial strains in many small economies participating in China’s Belt and Road Initiative, said Moody’s.