- Natural Ways to Boost Your Testosteroneby Angie Asche on October 15, 2020 at 4:18 pm
Testosterone plays a role in maintaining muscle mass and ideal body composition. Low testosterone has been associated with an increased risk of diabetes and obesity. If you struggle with altering your body composition, or have low energy, taking steps to naturally boost your testosterone may help.
- What You Should Know About Artificial Sweetenersby Angie Asche on October 8, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Artificial sweeteners are advertised as a great way to reduce sugar and calorie intake, but are they really all that good for us? We decided to dive into the research to help answer any questions you may have regarding artificial sweeteners. We explain what they are, the different types, and their potential impact on our health.
- How to Become a Sports Dietitianby Angie Asche on September 16, 2020 at 4:43 pm
If you love nutrition and working with active people, being a sports dietitian is an incredible and rewarding career. This article will walk you through the steps to take to become a sports RD, and I’ll be sharing a bit of my personal experiences along the way.
- Athlete’s Guide to Multivitaminsby Angie Asche on September 11, 2020 at 4:15 pm
A guide for athletes on how to choose the best multivitamin. We compare ingredients, dosages, third party testing, and cost, taking all of the work out for you!
- Best and Worst Foods for Your Jointsby Angie Asche on August 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Keeping your joints healthy is essential for longevity as an athlete. Here are some of the best foods to include in your diet to support your joints.
- Safe Exercises During Pregnancy
- Nutrition Facts