BBC News – Economy BBC News – Economy
- Eurozone bounces back to economic growthon October 30, 2020 at 12:01 pm
The region saw 12.7% growth from July to September but GDP is still smaller than before the pandemic.
- NatWest warns of ‘challenging times’ amid surprise profiton October 30, 2020 at 10:08 am
Bank posted a £355m profit before tax for July to September even though analysts expected a loss.
- House prices climb to record high, says Nationwideon October 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
House prices rise at their fastest rate for five years as buyers race to avoid paying stamp duty.
- Covid: What impact has the furlough scheme had?on October 30, 2020 at 12:00 am
As the furlough scheme draws to a close, how much did it cost and did it achieve its aims?
- Government support ‘essential’ for UK economy, says IMFon October 29, 2020 at 5:36 pm
The International Monetary Fund also says the UK’s recession will be more severe than it predicted.